Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Don't call it a comeback.....well maybe you can

I think I am going to come back with my random thoughts, but each day will be a theme.....I will still do the number of thoughts based on the day it is, but I might not post everyday, but I will post at least once a week. Yesterday while writing on my original blog If You Only Knew. I realized I missed my random thoughts (amongst several of my Facebook friends) The random thoughts helped me get things out, questions in my head, feelings that I can't always say.  If you have any suggestions for topics feel free to let me know!

I am not promising an entire year, but we shall see where this goes..........hope you enjoy the ride!!!! 

First post coming later today.....15 things about, still deciding

No comments:

Post a Comment