Thursday, April 24, 2014

My College Experience

1. Vandy! Vandy! Oh Heck Yeah!!!
2. My college experience was not the norm, but it shaped me to who I am today and I am thankful
3. You remember those Fisk gym parties? Dude it was hot!
4. Going to an HBCU was not for me, but  glad I attended a university with several in the community
5. I hate you student loans!!!! I hate you!!!!!!
6. I wouldn't trade my college experience for anything!
7. I was team natural in college before it became the "it" thing to do
8. I met some of my life long friends at Vandy! Friendships I will always cherish and love. 
9. My brother from another mother I met freshman year of college and we are still going strong! I think my mother loves him more than me :-/
10. I didn't graduate with the best GPA, but I did graduate with a job and eventually a career......praise Him!!!
11. I never had a roommate in college and I am thankful for that
12. My original plan was never to go toVandy, I was actually had sent my intent letter to go to Georgia Tech
13. My church community was a great support while I was in college
14. Did I mention I hate you student loans??????
15. The classes I took, the lessons I learned! #priceless
16. I remember one time we were at the club on Clarksville Highway (think it is a Citi Trends now) and they got to shooting, I remember a male friend telling us all to just run! We piled in a friend's Mitsubishi Eclipse and left
17. My senior year there was one class last semester (Engineering Economics) I STRUGGLED in.....I left exam and went to professor and was balling! I was like I had to graduate and if I didn't pass......I wouldn't be graduating, well praise Him I left that class with a C- and that was nothing but GOD!!!
18. Going into college I never struggled in anything.....well that all changed and taught me a lot
19. Parents getting divorced, sister dying,   2 women who helped raised me dying, and mother getting breast cancer.......all happened while in college, yeah times were rough
20. There are some secrets of college that will stay secrets......thank God for good friends
21. What are some of your favorite college experiences?
22. My alma mater is better than yours :-P
23. I learned to appreciate the amenities that Vandy had when I went to visit my friends at TSU........wasn't ready
24. College life, learn, have fun, and make memories. I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment