Thursday, April 17, 2014

Beauty

1. How do you define beauty?
2. Do you think your are beautiful?
3. I think some of the most physically beautiful people have the ugliest attitudes
4. I am beautiful inside and out
5. Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?
6. Sunset on the beach is such a beautiful thing
7. I find beauty in a endless mimosa paired with a nice brunch
8. People should try to find beauty in the simple things.....a flower, a melody, the random smile from a stranger
9. What do you find beautiful?
10. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it ~Confucius
11. Don't let anyone ever tell you are not beautiful
12. You know what I find beautiful? A person who is confident yet humble
13. Why did my coworker just give me a beautiful piece of chocolate shaped in a bunny? 
14. The most beautifullest thing in this world ~Keith Murray
15. I am having a beautiful hair day #thatsall
16. I find the strangest things beautiful
17. Tell someone they are beautiful today 

No comments:

Post a Comment