Friday, June 10, 2016

Will make it

1. "My name is POUSSEY! Accent Γ  droite, bitch! It’s French!" ~OITNB (One Week!!!!!! So Geeked!!!)
2. Not blood clots, praise God!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ
3. Joe Biden and Michelle Obama write in vote???
4. Okay maybe this time next year I won't be married....maybe go on a date??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
5. Executive, legislative, and judicial......the president is not the end all be all running the government of America. Are we passionate for all political offices the same way we are for the president? Local government.....Most politicians have to start somewhere. Think about it
6. If I could sit on the floor with a laptop and do my work it would be much easier to go to work today and not be in pain. Adulting is hard!! Yes I have days I can take off, but the work has to get done 
7. So what if Whitney Houston was bi
8. Although I can only wear one shoe I still bring the other one just in case....in case of what? No clue, but makes sense to me
9. Love when other people post their own random thoughts! I was not the originator, but made my posts my own. Random thoughts and not so random thoughts rock!
10. Words mean things! In the illustrious words of Dustin Ross #leaveusalone


No comments:

Post a Comment