Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Better today

1. My mother just asked me if I wanted to get married....the assumptions she makes 😳😳😳
2. I love God and trap music....I need this tshirt
3. Definitely going to the Jack Daniel's distillery for my birthday
4. You can't fix me, stop trying
5. Thinking about getting a Fitbit again, love Apple Watch, but not great on fitness tracking
6. Podcast day, but I have 4 meetings 😞 let's see how this goes
7. Confidence not cockiness..... #twiceasgood
8. I think you might already know
9. #saytheirnames
10. What do you think Draymond is going to do tomorrow???
11. Last night would have been a red wine night (the entire bottle) but I only consumed one hard cider #progress
12. Facebook memories got me missing my daddy 😥
13. Love is love is love is love!!! (This can't be said enough)
14. Get out of your comfort zone! Eat a cockroach!!! Lol! Just kidding about the second part, I don't do bugs 
15. So many tears this week about so many things, but today I am determined to remember why I am here #purpose



No comments:

Post a Comment