Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I feel sick

1. Now what's next? Just be hype over his speech?
2. RIP Pat Summitt
3. Cornbread, fish, and collard greens
4. Spaghetti is a side!
5. Everyone has to start somewhere. 
6. Have no plans for the 4th. Who is cooking out?
7. I like both, and?
8. When does football season start?
9. My circle is filled with #blackgirlmagic and I am so grateful
10. I need to stop trippin
11. Sometimes sticking to goals I hard, but I am on a mission
12. Stop trying to keep up with the Joneses. 
13. Could you be a truck driver?
14. #spellingmatters ~Crystal
15. The ability to think rationally is not a gift that a lot of people have 
16. I will make a difference
17. If you knew my testimony!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎ
18. Yeah, going to take a break in July
19. Everyone has a gift, walk in it
20. Will be making sangria Popsicles this weekend, so geeked!
21. Yeah don't think this is going to work
22. I challenge you to write your own random thoughts one day
23. Realizing more that who you love is not a choice, the choice is acting on it
24. Cute new neighbor
25. Life is more than just you.
26. I guess I should go into my office now
27. 2 weeks!
28. When I get married I am going to go down the aisle like Jazz and Jewel on Fresh Prince of Belair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


No comments:

Post a Comment