Thursday, June 23, 2016

The air is sticky

1. DMX is performing in Nashville on my birthday....tempting 
2. John Lewis is so my granddaddy in my head
3. We don't want to take your guns
4. It is too freakin hot!!!
5. I need some reading suggestions 
6. My God is amazing!
7. Yesterday I was informed that "Ursula" is the lesbian form of a bear....no comment
8. I had the urge to have breakfast for dinner yesterday and no mimosa supplies...came very close to having a hard cider with my pancakes 
9. Determined to keep smiling today
10. You know and I am okay with that
11. My mother is so special
12. Is it time for the next season of OITNB yet?
13. I will not purchased the grand Cherokee, nope! Well....not yet
14. Has anybody told you how awesome you are? Well, I just did!
15. D. Rose to the Knicks......don't know how I feel about this
16. Love is love is love is love
17. Come for the king you bet not miss
18. For the first time in a while I did not sit in my car trying to avoid going in to work #progress
19. I think the machine that calls out the winning lottery numbers is broken. 
20. What music shall I listen to today?
21. I really need a brunch in my life this weekend 
22. Jody!!!!!!!!!! ~Baby Boy
23. TGIF-Thank God I'm Fabulous!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment