Monday, June 13, 2016

It's hot

1. The emotions I have gone through since yesterday....no words
2. Fuck you Donald Trump (not sorry for the language)
3. I will make it through a full day at work! As long as I stay off my leg my pain is not as bad
4. There is a reason my first blog is entitled "If you only knew...."
5. Frank Ocean can't become the next Lauryn Hill, I need new music!!!!
6. Listening to the Hamilton soundtrack today....I so need to make it back to NYC!
7. Truly tired of having to be twice as good #beinghonest
8. Love is love is love is love is love! ~ Lin-Manuel
9. "There is a difference between players who hate to lose & the players who love to win. Right now, LBJ is the latter." ~Unknown (Facebook memory from 2011 how interesting)
10. This morning I got the urge to text you....but you are toxic. Can't go back down that road again
11. Starting the day with off with a major leak at work....not cool
12. Fuck you Donald Trump!
13. Please let us examine our hypocrisies...I will just leave it that



No comments:

Post a Comment