Monday, June 20, 2016

Very random today

1. Good game, my team didn't win, but black men got money ~my momma (if you know about her knowledge of sports you know how hilarious this statement is)
2. Why do people think the word submission is bad in relationships? How do you see submission?
3. Young, scrappy, and hungry ~Hamilton Soundtrack 
4. Good game last night
5. Too many meetings today 
6. #saytheirnames
7. I will not become a product junkie
8. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit ~Clay Davis
9. When you have 4 meetings and you have to wear real shoes! #rude
10. Money is not everything
11. Going to try real hard to wear my hair down all week....let's see how this goes
12. Have you finished OITNB yet?????
13. Do you realize how much Hamilton tickets are????
14. When I'm alone in my room sometimes I stare at the wall
15. Which Set it Off character are you?
16. Privilege, why are people shocked that when people have it they can't see it
17. I should have gone to Starbucks
18. Man bags, yay or nay?
19. I guess I should go to work now
20. There is a reason why I trust very few people




No comments:

Post a Comment