Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I am wonderful

1. I got great news yesterday!!! #twiceasgood
2. I will go see Hamilton, but I am not paying $8,000 for a ticket
3. So I Starbucks morning
4. Write a love story in 5 words...paid off your student loans (that's love)
5. What is your favorite New Edition song?
6. Drove through campus on my way to work, did Morgan always have a store in it or is it new?
7. I miss my sister 😥
8. Try to find something good in everything
9. I am so worth it
10. Milan Christopher, just stop
11. Maybe I should give it a try
12. Pear hard cider, not too bad
13. My mother is freakin amazing!!!
14. I want to tell you so bad
15. Open to the possibilities
16. Too often things are confused with blessings. The blessings I most thankful for are not bought
17. What is your favorite concert you been to?
18. I can sing, Christy can too, wedding singers here we come!
19. Once again don't come for me unless I send for you.....you will learn today
20. Too many people are self absorbed and they don't even know it
21. Look ma! No hands!!!!
22. Think about how one interaction with a stranger can change them forever. Be mindful of how you treat people



No comments:

Post a Comment