Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Still sad

1. 11:32 pm.....
2. Say their names! 49 of them. I still do not have the words
3. Wearing two of the same shoe today!!! They are tennis shoes, but they are the same!
4. Sometimes silence is the only option
5. I HATE the word "agree" when it comes to a person's sexuality or gender identification.
6. It is one of those days...sitting in my car truly contemplating going into the building. I need a do over
7. Finally listened to the entire Hamilton soundtrack....it has been on repeat since
8. Do you believe in soulmates? Is there one person just for you?
9. It is not my fault that you suck #twiceasgood
10. Love is love is love is love
11. Reevaluating what is important in my life right now 
12. Pumps in the bump....that video was whoa
13. If you could ask me one question what would it be? I will probably answer it...
14. Yesterday I had to explain to my mother the B word that Draymond Green called Lebron....she said well he is (Golden State in 6)


No comments:

Post a Comment