Saturday, June 25, 2016

Time to lay it down

1. Finally watched the Scandal and Empire finales....underwhelmed
2. Why did it take me so long to get amazon prime?
3. These animal and snapchat filters....stop!
4. Who wants to treat me to brunch today?
5. Lemon or Pine?
6. Please tell me again why you are voting for Trump
7. Meet me at the trap it's going down! Not really, I have never been to the trap
8. Do you really read all my random thoughts?
9. Once again it is not my fault you suck at your job #twiceasgood
10. Strawberries are different from blueberries but they are both berries
11. Getting my life together!
12. Why is 65 north always under construction?
13. Really have to remind myself that God's got this. I need to just chill
14. I have not been bowling in a while
15. Don't play with my emotions.
16. I hate shopping
17. When you know the answer and you don't want to admit it
18. What are your plans for today?
19. I hate when Steve Harvey gives advice
20. #blackgirlmagic
21. Mental stability don't take it for granted
22. Is it too early for crown and coke?
23. If I tell you things will never be the same
24. You make time for what is important to you #noexcuses
25. You mad? Stay mad!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment