Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My eyebrow hurts

1. You are really cute
2. I need to take a break from writing random thoughts
3. iPad Air or pro?
4. Think I will try a new hard cider tonight,  better than drinking the entire bottle of wine
5. I like both
6. Tough decisions ahead
7. Tigallerro!!!!!!!!!
8. The hypocrisy in so many churches. 
9. I really want to break out in song in the middle of my meeting today
10. Wearing flip flops today! #buckthesystem
11. I need more vegetables in my life
12. I miss doing adoption work
13. The differences in Lebron and Steph and I am not talking about their basketball skills, just thinking
14. Didn't text while drinking last night, woo hoo!
15. How do you handle life's plot twists?
16. Sometimes I want a do over with you
17. The hair is still down!
18. I can't believe I have had my car almost a year now! Slate is good to me, I love her! 
19. Realized I have still not watch the season finales of Empire and Scandal! Will watch this weekend
20. Popsicle experiments begin next week.....
21. My mother asked me again if I want to get married....smh


No comments:

Post a Comment