Thursday, June 16, 2016

My ears hurt

1. #saytheirnames
2. Guess what I will be doing tomorrow??
3. I took me two freakin hours to get home yesterday....not cool 
4. Leg pain again 😞 guess I need to go back to the doctor
5. I think today's The Read is going to be epic!
6. Know your worth! #twiceasgood
7. I have switched from Hamilton to Rent...
8. Don't come for me unless I send for you, they will learn today!
9. I promise you I don't ask for much!
10. I hope you are living life to the fullest
11. I'm in love with a crackhead! 
12. Yeah....this is not working
13. I will visit my dad's grave one day (I have never been)
14. I need Starbucks in my life
15. My friends are freakin amazing! If you are included in that number you are pretty special to me
16. Yeah that thought will not be typed out 😳😳😳


No comments:

Post a Comment