Monday, June 27, 2016

Better days ahead

1. We will have equal rights and justice in our own country or we will restructure their function in ours ~BAE
2. I wasn't going to write today, but I need too
3. I said some things I should not have said outloud yesterday....damn you unlimited bubbles!!
4. I almost forgot about today 
5. Since I turned 35 my body is trying to betray me, rude!
6. Your post made me smile 🙂
7. Next up for binge watching Game of Thrones
8. Don't think I will post on Facebook
9. Planning birthday activities!
10. I like being weird
11. I still have to wait till October! Arghhh!
12. I need gas prices to go back down
13. Is it self hate?
14. I have told you so many times, but you don't listen so I will stop
15. Do you eat breakfast before going to the dentist?
16. I remembered real shoes today!
17. This journey of life remember to enjoy it
18. Don't tell everyone your dreams and goals 
19. You are just stupid, I have no other way to say it
20. Samira Wiley!!!!!!
21. If my mother asks me one more time if I want to get married!
22. Unfiltered Ursula needs to make more appearances
23. Be open to advice, listen to wisdom. If you keep doing the same thing you can't expect different results
24. Does it get better?
25. Okay let's make this week amazing! Everyone!
26. I need to watch the Prince Tribute, but not looking forward to Jennifer Hudson
27. Bacon, oh how I love bacon!



No comments:

Post a Comment