Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Tooth pain

1. Stripper booty and a rack like wow
2. One more day
3. Yesterday was rough, remind me why I love my job?
4. Tomorow us last day for random thoughts for a while
5. Facing a hard reality
6. Why didn't Jill invite me to the wedding?
7. Today is an Erro type of day
8. I think my decision is made
9. Are we truly our brother's keeper?
10. Don't underestimate Trump
11. You are more beautiful than ever imagined
12. Loyalty is important, but not to the point of stupidity
13. Happy Birthday Charles!
14. Can't believe I have not talked to you in forever
15. I got sweetened almond milk by mistake, don't like
16. Love what you do, and do what you love
17. I think tomorrow will be a themes random thoughts
18. I want it 
19. You are so loved
20. What is one music group that you miss?
21. Social media is irritating me lately, think the is time for another break
22. Left my lunch on counter at home, rude!
23. It is not always about money
24. Think I have found my recipe!
25. What are you doing for the 4th?
26. I will not get a new iPad!
27. My desk is getting messy again I need to do something about this
28. Cookies and cream Popsicles for the kids?
29. Rather you like it or not I can only be me


No comments:

Post a Comment