Sunday, June 26, 2016

Must shave

1. At 3am during an overnight shift and you scroll through fb and think that Fred Hammond put the caption "National Anthon hoes" it might be time to go to sleep as soon as you get home
2. Interesting movie.....
3. Do you still eat cheezits?
4. You never know who is truly reading your posts and the effect it might have on them...I scrolled across one yesterday and I am very thankful
5. You remind me of my jeep, I want to ride it!
6. Eat to nourish, sleep to replenish, and love to cherish
7. I told you what time I got off!
8. KeKe Wyatt can sing, I need new music from her
9. Yeah need to slow down on the random thoughts
10. But did you die?
11. Irrational fears, do you have them?
12. What's for breakfast?
13. My only relationship goal is to be with whoever God wants me to be with
14. I will not go to Five Daughters today, nope not going!
15. The things that we take for granted 
16. What language would you like to learn? 
17. Those signs that tell you there are deer for the next mile, do the deer read the sign too and know the can't go any further?
18. Volvos are not made the same
19. NYC, LA, Chicago?
20. #saytheirnames
21. When you sound just as good as the people singing on the cd!! Do you realize soon kids won't know what a cd is?
22. Where do you get your news from?
23. #beckywiththebadgrades #staymadabby
24. Read a great post on being sex positive and a person of faith. 
25. Think about the legacy you are leaving
26. Finally watched Van Jones's clip on #Brexit he is absolutely right #dropsmic


No comments:

Post a Comment