Tuesday, May 28, 2013

You don't know me

1. Needed that word this morning
2. Why did I actually think that someone liked me?
3. Transition......
4. My mother emailed me, progress!!
5. Music puts me in a special place
6. Going to have a fantabulous day today!!!!
7. People assume so much
8. I can't do this by myself
9. Out of Eden's Meditate is one of my favorite songs if all times
10. Zumba or running tonight?
11. God is......
12. I wonder if you will realize how much you have hurt me
13. Losing a father unexpectedly is hard
14. I should have bought you flowers......
15. Funny seeing Marcus as I was driving
16. New music Tuesday.....The Dream, Daft Punk, and Darius Rucker to start
17. This is so bigger than me
18. Cheese and crackers
19. What am I going to do for lunch?
20. Just realizing I didn't eat breakfast
21. Will not let stupid people get to mr today
22. I smile....
23. Learning not to judge people, we all have struggles
24. If I could truly tell you how I feel
25. Life.....
26. Don't get it twisted 
27. Enjoyed my weekend of rest
28. Blessed in spite of



No comments:

Post a Comment