Thursday, May 23, 2013

Now that Season 2 of Scandal is over....

1. What will consume Thursday nights?
2. I know my none Scandal watchers on facebook will be happy now
3. What did we do on Thursday nights before Scandal? (If I remember correctly the Cosby Show use to come on Thursday nights)
4. Maybe I should read on Thursdays
5. After season one we were Scandal-less, why does this time seem longer?
6. How can a show just consume us like this?
7. Now I do not have to rush home from tutoring my kid
8. Yes I will be rewatching season 1 & 2
9. I wonder if they already know what is going to happen next season?
10. Seriously what is the exact date of the start of season 3?
11. What are some things you are going to do instead of watching Scandal?
12. Maybe I can write my on script for Scandal?
13. How many possible scenarios will we imagine in our head?
14. Can we start a petition to make Scandal come back in July?
15. I wonder if I can event something that will make me a millionaire with all this extra time
16. Although Scandal is not tonight I still can look forward to The Read in the morning
17. I hope the Scandal writers plot out Harrison's back story over the summer
18. How many seasons will Scandal be on the air?
19. I don't want Olivia and Fitz to be together, but I do want Mellie and Fitz to divorce
20. Huck's family needs to come back
21. Do you find yourself feeling like a gladiator?
22. Social media and Scandal is an amazing combo!


No comments:

Post a Comment