Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Should I go see PJ Morton????

1. Should I go to PJ Morton concert?
2. What if I see you there?
3. Can I do 3 miles tomorrow?
4. Pain is going away!
5. Sometimes you have to agree to disagree 
6. Realizes I create delusional fantasies that the person I am truly attracted to is attracted back
7. Loves to cook
8. ManMade is a great, no AMAZING cd!!!
9. Excited about 3 day weekend!!!
10. So came close to texting you last night
11. I need to buy some new work shoes
12. Needs to figure out next step
13. Bitter people.....get over it
14. Tomorrow is first Thursday without Scandal
15. Think I will do a month of special random thoughts in August for my birthday
16. Is it time for my vacation yet?
17. Jesus!!!
18. Should I give you another chance?
19. Interesting how two people can have different versions of same event....
20. Do you still remember your first kiss? I do.....
21. Should I give up meat again???
22. Just ask!!


No comments:

Post a Comment