Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Focus Man!!!!!!!!!

1. Why did it take me forever to get out of bed?
2. A word.....sometimes it is all you need
3. Season of transition
4. Why did I leave my water bottle on my counter?
5. Sometimes you just have to listen 
6. Fiji water + crystal light lemonade = bliss
7. Random thoughts make me think
8. I can't always please my parents
9. Love her I do.....
10. Favorite song of all time?
11. Getting a lot of spam lately
12. Forgot about it....
13. Honey and lemon tea will bless you
14. Think I will watch Netflix instead of music today
15. My nose itches
16. The Netflix app is a wonderful thing
17. A hug would be nice
18. Excited about lunch tomorrow
19. People can be special at times
20. Music can reach so many people
21. Cheese!!
22. Why am I craving a chili dog?
23. It's cold in here
24. Still thinks mimosas should be served at work
25. Soon and very soon
26. Water!!!
27. Jack Daniels
28. Experimenting in the kitchen
29. Love is love!


No comments:

Post a Comment