Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 12, 2013

1. She is the strongest woman I know!!!! Diagnosed with breast cancer, having a mastectomy, AND experiencing the loss of a child within the matter of a few months, but God!!!
2. My biggest supporter, teacher, encourager, and motivation.
3. Loving and fair woman......but with the spirit of Peter, her weapon of choice is words. Loves God with all her heart, but mess with her, friends, or family....
4. One of the smartest women I know! Dedicated her life to teaching in the inner city schools of Memphis and influenced so many lives. 
5. One of the few people I know who can have a convo with the crackhead yet hang with senators. My mom has friends in high and low places.....
6. A woman of faith and she has been an example to me that I truly didn't understand till I became an adult
7. She has taught me what a true mother is and provided me an example of how to parent when I am blessed with kids
8. She is honest, don't ask her if you don't want to know the truth 
9. How she loved and raised my sister with cerebral palsy. The sacrifices she made and to experience the loss of a child, very few can understand
10. She is a diva! Although I rebel she still tries to make me dress up and be half the diva she is......she still has not given up hope
11. She can talk and make friends with anybody, people just like to open up to her and tell her their story. Guess that is why she became a counselor
12. If I become half the woman she is....I am my own person and different from my mom in a lot if weights, but the foundation she has laid I will forever be thankful, I love this woman!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment