Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 9, 2013 (Random thoughts......Scandal Edition)

1. Who is the mole? Most people are saying David Rosen from my unofficial facebook/twitter pole....
2. I already have my adult beverages lined up for tonight's show.....
3. Not so random, but Harrison still can!!!!!
4. How do you think Fitz is going to respond to Mellie?
5. I don't really think Cyrus will take out Olivia.....he is a monster, but he is not that bad, but wait he was going to kill his husband :-/
6. Why is this show so freakin good?
7. Why do people still complain about Facebook during Scandal? How long has the show been on? Don't act brand new!!
8. Twitter and Facebook enhance the Scandal experience.
9. Two more episodes this season.....like I said you know we will be jacked after season finale, but I am preparing myself now.



No comments:

Post a Comment