Friday, May 31, 2013

Curls, curls, curls......

1. It's Friday!
2. I'm having a good hair day!
3. I do love my job?
4. Why are people so obsessed with sex?
5. Bricktops tonight
6. Can't wait to listen to The Read
7. This website is funny
8. Coca Cola and a oatmeal pie for breakfast 
9. Ever wonder why people ride motorcycles in the rain?
10. What is your dream car?
11. Mountains out of molehills
12. Stupid people I realize they do have a purpose
13. These pics are hilarious!
14. I am beautiful
15. What shall be my music of choice today?
16. Emojis......get you some
17. Must be productive for a Friday
18. Sleep.....need it
19. Crack is wack
20. Can you believe we are almost in June?
21. Who is your favorite rapper of all time?
22. Willie!!!!!!
23. The Wire is the best show ever
24. No way!!!!!
25. Run!!!!!
26. Last night's kitchen experiment was a success!
27. Fishy, fishy!
28. Grace and mercy!
29. Craziness!!!!
30. Determined to have a great day :-)
31. Just realized it is the 31st, oops! 



No comments:

Post a Comment