Sunday, May 19, 2013

White peach sangria and strawberry margaritas

1. Almost forgot to do random thoughts
2. Frozen white peach sangria and strawberry margarita mixed.....will bless you
3. Pic below is how I feel today
4. Still have chest pains
5. Too many people have entitlement issues
6. Meeting new people is cool
7. Sleep.....I need it
8. Not having a good skin month
9. Tomorrow is Monday.....I'm good
10. 12 hour shifts are not too bad
11. Will be having an ale after work
12. What shall I cook today?
13. Old faithful
14. Met a stripper for the first time
15. You got to move it move it!!
16. Back on my United Tenors cd
17. I wonder what new music will come out this week?
18. So much easier to not keep it inside....but the initial part of letting it out.....
19. Determined to have a peaceful day

No comments:

Post a Comment