Monday, May 27, 2013

The morning after the PJ Morton concert

1. Mornings after late nights are the times I wish I didn't wake up so early
2. PJ Morton concert was AMAZEBALLS!!
3. Wished Waffle House delivered
4. Remembering the real meaning of Memorial Day
5. Bed has me hostage and I am okay with that
6. Didn't see you last night....good thing
7. I miss you
8. Will Smith on Graham Norton....classic!
9. Should get up
10. Likes to people watch
11. Should have braided my hair last night when I got in
12. Don't like when preachers scream, it gives me a headache
13. Music people are interesting
14. "Church Folks" are even more interesting
15. My body is feeling the walk from Saturday
16. Seriously....Waffle House needs to deliver
17. Will not get caught up in Candy Crush
18. Dustin Ross tweets give me life!!! Example....Today, I'm tweeting for the people who put ketchup and sugar in spaghetti
19. Loves me some Lester Holt and Willie Geist
20. I do have to get out of my bed at some point
21. If I told you who my first kiss was with you would be shocked
22. Alliteration.....
23. This is your brain......this is your brain on drugs
24. No cookout for me today
25. Last night you knew venue was standing room only yet you wear extreme heels and get mad when you can't sit?
26. Yes, I have never been on a date, and?
27. Pippy Longstocking is coming into your town.......

No comments:

Post a Comment