Saturday, May 25, 2013

2-3 miles today???

1. Saturday!!!
2. Will I do three miles this morning?
3. Mental illness is real
4. My God is still in control
5. My hair is on struggle
6. Will probably finish these thoughts after my morning workout
7. What shall be my walking playlist today?
8. Did I mention PJ Morton tomorrow night???
9. Wonder if ^^^ will be at church tomorrow?
10. Need an Erro concert in my future
11. Can't stress the small stuff
12. I should be done by September
13. What shall I wear tomorrow?
14. Too much fast food lately
15. The jeans fit!
16. She passed
17. Thanks for your support!
18. What else shall I do today???
19. Throwing up your breakfast can't be good....
20. I love too hard
21. Too many unanswered questions
22. I am still learning from my mistakes
23. Loves Issac Caree's voice
24. Guess since I got here mad early I will finish thoughts
25. Centennial Park is so pretty.....but wish they could keep the pond clean :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment