Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday naps are the best!!!!

1. Sunday mornings and I made it to early morning service!
2. But God!
3. I will not be inquistoned about my faith
4. Music is a wonderful thing
5. PJ Morton tonight
6. Hair is a little wilder than I wanted so a ponytail it will be
7. What shall I cook today?
8. Why am I so sleepy???
9. Once again.....but God!!!
10. This month has gone by extremely fast
11. Netflix afternoon
12. Seriously?
13. I am now unfriended
14. Church was good, I'm a survivor
15. I get distracted easily these days
16. Flip flops are always my shoe of choice
17. My mother loves me
18. God is....
19. I wonder if I will see you tonight?
20. I wonder how long will I do my random thoughts?
21. There is something about Sunday naps!
22. Going to listen to The Read over today
23. My first kiss.....what if I told you I was 26
24. Why is kinko's opening at noon?
25. Maybe I will meet......
26. Enjoy the beautiful day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment