Saturday, May 18, 2013

Some things should just not be done to luxury cars

1. Over slept last night....not cool
2. I have a long day ahead of me :-/
3. Looking forward to a vacation
4. Just wants to see you
5. Lime green matte BMW..... Why????
6. Macaroon coffee from Red Bicycle and Crepes is my weakness
7. What if I told you I have never gone on a date?
8. I want adulthood with no bills.....
9. I am a horrible flitter :-/
10. What if his mom knew something.....
11. I can only be me
12. When your favorite hair product is no longer made :-(
13. You should never be too busy to give  back
14. Excited for my babies that are graduating this weekend!
15. God is still in control
16. What if I did win the lottery tonight?
17. Sometimes just sitting in silence is amazing!
18. The Read is what you need in ya life!

No comments:

Post a Comment