Thursday, June 27, 2013

My nose is red this morning :-(

1. It is National HIV testing day!!! Do you know your status?
2. I got a better splint for my finger
3. If you are against same sex marriage.....just don't marry someone of the same sex
4. Hydrate people, hydrate!!!
5. When I was a young wharthog!!!!
6. Nelson Mandela has left his legacy.....are you leaving yours?
7. Cubicle life is not always great
8. Maybe my next tattoo will be behind my ear
9. I have a pimple on my nose and I feel like Rudolph the red nose reindeer.....my coworker says I am trippin
10. I had my first HIV test this year......why was I nervous?
11. Do you see the hypocrisy in what you say and do?
12. Instead of tear tattoos on my face would you look at me different if I got musical note tattoos on my face
13. Were you really an adult when you turned 18?
14. My apartment sent me a happy birthday email two months early.....but you didn't give me a rent discount, booooo!!!
15. Home ownership scares me
16. Giving India another try....
17. Don't be shocked when I say I have no exes
18. Why smoke weed?
19. Last night first night in a while that I did not have a beer or mimosa
20. Frozen leftovers came in handy today! 
21. Having a child is not about your desire to be loved......
22. Wake up and smell the Keisha Cole brown gel ~Dustin Ross
23. Don't ask me how many times I have listened to the latest episode of The Read
24. Should I have a theme each day to my random thoughts? Like random thoughts about milk or The Zimmerman trial? Still random but just on one topic?
25. If you are not learning in life.....what are you doing?
26. If one more person tells me I need to get married and start having kids.....how bout I go on a date first?
27. I think for July 4th I am going to go see 20 Feet From Stardom, it looks very good

No comments:

Post a Comment