Friday, June 28, 2013

Why can't I sing about love????

1. Deodorant marks on mg dress.....rude!
2. Tried not wearing splint last night #epicfail
3. Death is never easy
4. I didn't do it
5. Wonder what is going on in your mind
6. Pimple on nose....not as red
7. Internet courage.......
8. I think it will be ok
9. I want to be a comic book hero
10. Should I kick it tonight?
11. Pain is still there
12. You lied.....once again
13. Love her I do
14. Sometimes people should stop and smell the roses
15. Long two weeks ahead
16. Work hard, play harder 
17. Listening to Michael Jackson
18. Music soothes the soul
19. Boss is out today.....but I will not play
20. I am not good when it comes to pain
21. Taking me a minute to do thoughts today....
22. The way you make me feel!
23. Love and embrace your hair
24. The genius would be me!!
25. I hate when I have to correct stupid people
26. You will never know my struggles
27. Love.....is it all you need?
28. Two weeks!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment