Thursday, June 20, 2013

Friend???? (alternate post for today....)

Took a lot for me to post.....I wonder will I let them read....but posting lets me get some of my thoughts and feelings out right now

1. What was I thinking?
2. Maybe I expect too much out of friends. 
3. I opened up to you....
4. You said things were going to change....you lied
5. You know things I have told no one
6. I considered you a friend
7. Don't give me bull shit about I am going to be a better friend and be there for you and then go ghost
8. I am not needy, but I do expect someone to do what they say
9. I don't like to keep count, but it has been 3 months since you didn't respond to text or phone call and you expect me to just be like it didn't happen
10. I have ALWAYS answered texts, calls, messages from you despite what I was struggling with personally.....can I say the same for you?
11. I just want you to be happy and the best for you
12. Maybe being just friends can't work for us, or at least for me
13. I don't know why I care about you so much.....maybe I do know why, but not ready to admit it
14. I get we are different, but that is one  thing I liked about you
15. I think back to the beginning.....was that your only motive?
16. Not trying to change you, but after numerous times of me telling you what irks me or hurts me yet you still do it? Do you not see why or how I can become frustrated?
17. Maybe you have no clue how you affected how I view things or how I react to people.....like I said I opened up to you . You knew me and making new friends is hard for me
18. It is hard, but think it is easier for me not to talk
19. Maybe I just misread everything, maybe you are not the person I enjoyed hanging with, talking to, and having fun with
20. If you need me I got your back, but expecting you to follow through or do the same for me.....can't keep hoping for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment