Thursday, June 13, 2013

Too freakin hot outside!!!!

1. I think I need a happy hour in my life today
2. When I look back at texts from you I realize it all was a lie :-(
3. Yesterday's weather reminded me.....more water in the Summer!!!
4. Watching I think my favorite season of The Wire.....season 4.....the evolution from corner boy to crackhead, soldier, or even Omar
5. Sheeeit ~Clay Davis
6. Lyrics speak when I cannot.......Bad Religion by Frank Ocean
7. Romans 1:16
8. Loving the new Chrisette Michelle
9. Think I will actually blog on my original blog today 
10. Thinking about cutting out pizza for a while
11. You insult me by email, but have nothing but nice things to say when you are in a meeting.....don't like or trust you.
12. The idea of waiting till marriage why does it seem strange? Why do people think it can't be done? Do we not have control over how we act or respond? Not saying it is easy, but I am not an abnormality for trying
13. If Lauryn Hill woulda just paid that bill, gotten a Ricola, and slept with an eye mask on ~Dustin Ross (his tweets give me life!!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment