Sunday, June 16, 2013

Random thoughts.......Father's Day edition!!!

1. Happy Father's Day!!!!!
2. I do miss my dad
3. The last words I uttered to my dad.....I love you!
4. He was a flawed man, but he was still my father
5. I do miss his barbecue
6. Looking back at old pics of him makes me smile, but sad at the same time
7. To lose a parent is never easy.....to lose him unexpectedly is even harder
8. I often wonder what went through his mind in his last years
9. Although I am a lover of alcohol and have never been drunk in my life.....my dad is why.
10. My love of music comes from him
11. There where bad days.....years, but when I look back over my life, his life. The good years outweighed the bad ones
12. The lives he impacted.....
13. A man without a college degree, but had a career and provided for his family
14. Because of him I know what qualities I do and don't want in a mate.....the fact that I have been single my whole life don't know if that is good or bad :-/
15. He was always proud of his two daughters. 
16. I loved him and he loved me and in the end that is all that matters.....

No comments:

Post a Comment