Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My hair is in a bun.....

1. Chappy's closed!
2. Spurs lost :-(
3. I fell, tripped and hurt my knee this morning....
4. As you can see a rough start to my day :-/
5. I am still sick....
6. Might try cardio class at church this weekend instead of running on Saturday
7. My budget is not completely shot
8. Need to cook tonight
9. My eating habits have been poor this week
10. Got toothpaste on my chest....
11. Think they shorted me money :-(
12. God is still a provider
13. Did you not think they government was watching us before?
14. Does love truly conquer all??
15. What shall I do for my birthday???
16. The flowers are dying
17. If I told you how I truly feel
18. But you are married.....
19. I can't worry about things that are out  of my control


No comments:

Post a Comment