Thursday, June 20, 2013

Postable version of random thoughts today :-)

1. You really tried to holla with a wife beater on and your hand down the front of your pants AND you got a gold tooth.....iCant!!!
2. Bagel and lox is becoming a favorite dish of mine....
3. There is for the first time an alternate random thoughts for today centered around one person......don't have the guts to post yet
4. Not very fond of my hair right now.....can I gave myself a haircut?
5. Budget is going well.....
6. Are you shocked the government is spying on us?
7. Google reader is ending.....freaking out over here!!!
8. Men gossip more than women
9. Still shaking my head at #1
10. Finally listened to K. Michelle's latest mixtape....not feeling it
11. J. Cole's Mo Money interlude.... #truth
12. #PaulasBestDishes hashtag gave me life yesterday!
13. Still recovering from yesterday's 3 hour conference call/webinar! (requesting headset today)
14. Texting or tweeting while drinking......never good for me
15. What beer/ale shall I try next?
16. What random thing from childhood do you miss???
17. Actually did random thoughts at a computer instead of my phone this morning.
18. Sneezing a lot lately.
19. Queso is my downfall....
20. Will I ever post #3.......


No comments:

Post a Comment