Sunday, June 23, 2013

Why did I sign up to do this?

1. Need some reading suggestions
2. Grown people scare me
3. Is sexuality fluid?
4. I am scared
5. Life is short, cherish loved ones
6. Team bun life is where it is at
7. A smile can brighten someone's day
8. This route 44 drink from sonic is giving me life
9. I think you know
10. Do you even care?
11. I can be too nice
12. Learn to take responsibility for your own actions
13. Ish just got real
14. The movie does not open till Friday
15. I am so not about that life
16. I wonder sometimes why am I so different
17. This morning there was crying
18. Can I tell you the truth? Can you handle it?
19. My random thoughts......how long will I do this?
20. I need to make better decisions
21. I just need a hug from you
22. I work too much
23. Vacations are very needed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment