Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sprain not fracture

1. The splint on my finger is not cool!
2. We talked.....
3. I am more open when texting while drinking
4. Allergies are no bueno
5. Will be focused today at work
6. Excited about tonight
7. Lets see if it worked
8. I enjoy music convos with you
9. Working two weekends back to back......
10. A hug, a kiss......
11. Becoming more open minded
12. Knoxville has a Cheesecake Factory now.....they will learn
13. Next year will be different
14. Every time I hear proposition 8 I think of Prop Joe
15. Just watched Idris Elba clip on Letterman......swoons!
16. Everyone has an accent....British ones are sexy
17. Think I will stop the queso binge I have been on
18. If I get hurt this time it is my fault :-(
19. I hope I don't have to get gas this morning
20. I wonder what Paula Deen will say today
21. Can't believe what I am contemplating
22. Not that many people read my random thoughts here
23. My bed does not let me be great!
24. Can you sew?
25. I get it 
26. Really needs to focus today


No comments:

Post a Comment