Monday, June 24, 2013

Dustin Ross's tweets.......give me life!

1. Should I respond?
2. Love Will Geist!! #anchordown
3. Dentist today
4. Why do I wash my hair at the last minute?
5. Early development if a child.....invest in it
6. Line dancing tonight!
7. Wine tasting this week! Yay!!
8. Mimosas are better at home and at night
9. I wonder how long my hair will get
10. Need to catch up on True Blood
11. Love the skin you are in
12. Will I be able to do a half marathon?
13. Had a great unexpected convo with a good friend
14. Cohabitation?
15. Miss watching The Today show before of work
16. I don't agree
17. If I could tell you....
18. I love mimosas!
19. Too many work emails
20. I do need to get out of my bed
21. Life can be funny
22. Don't see the big deal
23. I need a trip to Atlanta in my life
24. If you knew my struggles....

No comments:

Post a Comment