Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New music Tuesday!!!

1. Living your TRUTH takes real courage! --Gabrielle Union
2. There was a spider on my gas pump this morning.......not cool
3. Loves most of my coworkers
4. The ponytail will be a staple this summer
5. Might sound cold, but how old is Nelson Mandela? He has left his impact and his legacy still leaves.
6. Love my mother, but iCant!!!
7. I really care about you......
8. Each day I come to work the more I realize I need a vacation
9. True friends are rare
10. In my life......not always easy being different
11. I think I broke my pinky finger
12. Finding me....
13. Should love hurt? Not talking physically
14. Original random thoughts.....lost
15. Finding me....
16. 32 years, 9 months, and 30 days.....
17. Tired of people telling me to be patient and wait.....until you walk in my shoes
18. I love you
19. Bacon is a gift from God!
20. Wine tasting tomorrow with friends!
21. If the hot sign is on you must stop.....if you don't you have committed a sin
22. My thoughts.....my feelings
23. You are like cocoa butter to my heart ~India Arie (seriously??)
24. Broke the cardinal rule of work potlucks.......hope I don't get sick
25. I do wish I could cry in front of people.......I just can't do it



No comments:

Post a Comment