Saturday, June 22, 2013

Big dudes don't need to push in a crowded space

1. Yes I am still in bed
2. I did post the alternate thoughts from a few days ago, but sure they didn't read them....just had to get them out
3. My mother told me not to drink last night.....little did she know I had started before I left home, I was not drunk #dontjudgeme
4. Get money, F&$! ......you know the rest
5. Enjoyed bad boy tribute last night, although the rappers didn't know the words singers were good and company was great
6. What did I ever do to you? One person that I have no clue why you don't like me.....honestly
7. Big thing (not sure if it is a gallon) of simply orange and bottle of champagne......going to be a good weekend
8. What is your favorite quote from The Wire?
9. I can be social, but really don't like crowds
10. The texts that I get from my best friend.....
11. I miss youuuuuuu!!! (In my Aaron Hall voice)
12. It is expensive being an alcoholic
13. Must paint toenails tonight
14. God is love
15. Not the twerk ministry
16. Autocorrect can be evil sometimes
17. Instagram video.....don't abuse it
18. Funny how on my Facebook you can tell what church a person goes to based on mutual friends
19. Sallie Mae is the debil!!!!
20. Carcutti was a sneaky man....
21. Saw a lot of people from past jobs last night....didn't like that. Although we no longer work together don't like mixing the two
22. Yes I am having queso with totrtillia chips and mimosas for breakfast...... #dontjudgeme

No comments:

Post a Comment