Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ratchetness at it's finest!!!!!

1. Fun times last night
2. Need to explore Nashville more
3. Really needs to see if an entire wine bottle will fit into a trenta cup from Starbucks and see if I can drink it
4. After mimosas.....sangria makes me almost as happy
5. Working too hard first thing this morning 
6. In the morning when I rise, in the morning when I rise......why is this song stuck in my head???
7. My finger is still on struggle!!!
8. Be a parent to your child
9. Lots of my friends are hooked on Candy Crush......I advise you watching Kid Fury's video on it 
http://youtu.be/DzTPSNM6pxM watch it I'll wait
10. Maybe I should make a twerk video?
11. Can you do a cartwheel?
12. Maybe I will go on a date before my birthday.....ha!!!!!
13. The Memphis does come out
14. Stebie J you not sending me back to the scrip club ~Joseline
15. Still blessed!
16. 2 Chainz got songwriter of the year from ASCAP.....let that sink in
17. What is the origin of the twerk?
18. Tattoos have been in my spirit a lot lately....
19. Bert and Ernie on the cover of The New Yorker gave me life!!
20. If you want to know something about me just ask don't assume
21. Countdown has begun
22. What was the origin of the twerk?
23. Maybe I should get a few piercing a again
24. I sound just like Denice Williams when she hits the high notes on Silly
25. Never underestimate the power of a smile
26. That's what friends are for......the good times, the bad times....
27. You lied.....
28. Lil Wayne's wowzers.....iCant!!
29. Damn! Damn! Damn! ~Florida Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment