Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Too cold

1. Classic music is vital...from Walter Hawkins "Be Greatful" to Crime Mob "Knuck if you Buck" both play very important roles in my life 
2. Happy Founders Day to the Deltas, especially my favorite one, my momma!
3. Five Daughters bakery is opening in 12 South...the devil is busy! Unfortunately I will be letting him use me this weekend, have you seen the flavors of their 100 layer donut?
4. Is it summer yet? I miss sundresses and flip flops
5. Do you know my secret?
6. I miss my red wine bottle nights
7. Grieving is hard...losing someone you love hurts
8. Tattoo time....
9.  I'm stuck in a basement, sitting on a tricycle, girl gettin' on my nerves. Goin' out of my mind, I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers. -Wil Smith
10. My First Lady is amazing!!! Her husband is aight too
11. Change is coming...
12. Y'all doing hair in Waffle House now? Why am I not shocked? Why do I assume they have and are doing worse in there? Yet I will still get my waffle and hash browns scattered and capped
13. It goes down in the DM? It does?  Not mine...shrugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment