Saturday, January 30, 2016

Flushed

1. Busy weekend
2. 3 miles today! Must get it in!
3. Loved that quote
4. Reading is back in my life and love it
5. For you I would do anything
6. Some how I want to get a nap in today
7. Oh, I need to wash my hair too
8. Hillary....just don't know
9. Music helps me not snap
10. Will I go to my fav juice bar today?
11. My life is turning out different
12. I wonder will you get it
13. The scale can be deceiving 
14. Must build my savings back up
15. I figure if you cared you would do something
16. Actions are important 
17. Next week shall be interesting 
18. I don't like cruises
19. International travel in 2017
20. For the longest I have been lying to myself
21. Excited about tomorrow!!
22. I give you what I have
23. Forget what people think
24. Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
25. Way up I feel blessed!
26. I love when I project is finished
27. That is not fireball, it is cinnamon
28. Who wants to deep clean my apartment?
29. Once a month from now on
30. Mickey and Minnie Mouse


No comments:

Post a Comment