Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Love it

1. Waiting in mind for emissions testing, why do I always wait till the end of the month?
2. This is not as fun
3. Too much good music, must fit into my budget
4. Sticking to the plan
5. You so make me smile
6. Sometimes I forget that you know
7. Why would anyone verse choose this?
8. The ability to multitask is a science
9. But my car is new....
10. Too much water can be hurtful 
11. Almost forgot to finish these
12. Your car broke down in the emissions line...not good
13. I wonder if I will see you this weekend
14. Would you just stop issuing queries?
15. This news came as a shock!
16. Is it March yet?
17. Three miles this weekend!
18. All I need is you
19. Must drink the water
20. Why have you been hiding all the butters?
21. Black people are not monolithic
22. Hair will be curly this weekend
23. Oh I love her music
24. Must work on this study
25. This month has gone by so quickly
26. I need a massage
27. I love her


No comments:

Post a Comment