Monday, January 25, 2016

I made it!

1. I'm talented, yes I'm gifted, never boosted, never shoplifted (well first part is true....)
2. Why is it taking me 30 minutes to just get off the exit?
3. Back to reality today....
4. Yeah I said, now what?
5. #7 I was shocked when I wrote it (not from today)
6. Bring your A game when you try to come for me....I'm not going
7. The 2nd Janet Hubert video....her bitterness makes it hard to even listen to her
8. Shall I make the bourbon bacon cinnamon rolls for Saturday?
9. What is your dream car?
10. Love is an action, more than just a feeling
11. I really need unlimited mimosas in my life right now....but the way this weight loss challenge is set up I don't see it happening anytime soon
12. Wearing Fitbit and Apple Watch this week, comparing the statistics 
13. It's melting! It's melting!!!!!
14. Never miss a Monday (working out)
15. Sometimes I wish I still had me flute....I think I might take piano classes, missing playing both
16. Why is traffic not freakin moving??? Got off at 21st almost 30 minutes ago and have yet to make it to Belcourt
17. Slate, my jeep, love her!
18. I will not eat candy, I will not eat candy!!!
19. Made it to work! Finally!!!
20. Where dem dollas at?
21. I love my true friends!
22. Overdue tasks in my inbox.....noooooo!!!
23. My lip gloss is poppin! Not really, but carmex did come in handy this morning
24. Memphis in February? Maybe?
25. Learning to be apologetically me....screw what others think #thatsall


No comments:

Post a Comment