Friday, January 22, 2016

Chillin like a villain

1. “Everyone has scars. We just don’t all wear them on the outside.”
2. Yeah, I am not getting out today.....
3. I fear you knowing, but do you already know?
4. Popped a Molly, I'm sweating, WOOO!
5. I should have stopped for red wine last night
6. Don't ever doubt yourself. Right or wrong you either made the right choice or have a lesson coming out of it
7. I will not get a new iPad, I will not get a new iPad.....but that iPad pro looks real nice!
8. David Goren, love him!
9. The scale is tripping this week.....but I have to remember marathon not sprint
10. If you want to FaceTime.....I need a warning. Don't do that again
11. When was the last time I had brunch? Unlimited mimosas? 2 for 1 sangrias? What is wrong with me?
12. “Fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.”
13. I kind of want to go play in the snow
14. What are you going to do today?
15. Netflix and chill
16. Palin blaming Obama for her son? Seriously?
17. I will not bake today....nope!
18. My mommy was so excited when I said I wasn't going to work...she was nervous
19. Meshell Ndegecello's Berry Farm and Truth can be played on repeat
20. Must workout today!
21. Love not hate
22. Any reading suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment