Sunday, January 31, 2016

End of the month

1. Brunch drought is ova!!!!!
2. "...With that said, I believe that love is the only thing that matters, and I would hope that anybody would leave themselves open — not to gender, but to love. " ~Jussie Smolett
3. Crayons will make her dance....I need the Bun B rapper's coloring book
4. Yesterday I heard a 100 year African American poet read her poem "Black Pain" no words!
5. Can't believe I verbalized those thoughts to you, very therapeutic
6. "I've often been told I'm not thin enough, white enough, short enough, I'm not man enough -- damn it I am enough," - Queen Latifah
7. Do you have the ebroji app? Amazing!!!
8. 3.2 pounds down this week!!! 
9. It is hard to understand some people
10. So the father of my children won to SAG awards last night, he always makes me proud!
11. Almost waited till after I had several mimosas to write my random thoughts...that would not have ended well
12. If one more person says I need to get some to be less stressed....that's not how this works, that's not how any of this works
13. How much for one piece of rib?
14. I blame Starling!
15. Will Leonardo finally when an Oscar?
16. I love my new journal!
17. Who will when the super bowl?
18. I am from Memphis, don't assume. 
19. I miss my grannies
20. You are beautiful no matter what they say!
21. Flick of da wrist....yeah, I look flickted (is that a word?) when I do it
22. Think I finally found my natural hair products that work....but still figuring out how I can get my hair done weekly....working out and hair care are no fun
23. It's been almost 2 years...I wonder do you realize it?
24. Writing 31 random thoughts is hard
25. I am playing hooky from church today, will stream tomorrow. My bed has me hostage this morning
26. Internet memes....please fact check. I can make one saying Denzel Wahington help invent the cell phone and promise you it would get circulated as if it was fact
27. Who wants to be my personal trainer? Think it is time to step it up....am I truly ready for this?
28. They turned a bank into a car dealership, interesting
29. So geeked, excited, pumped about my love music events this month!!! Now will I add a few more???
30. Everyone will not like you. Speak truth, live in truth....screw everyone else
31. Smiling is not always easy and not always necessary. 


No comments:

Post a Comment