Saturday, January 23, 2016

I can't feel my toes

1. I had a close call this morning, but God!
2. Think I will start watching making a murderer this afternoon
3. Snow is no fun when you are an adult
4. I just got hit on while at grocery store....was taken off guard
5. Was actually wearing my hair down....but being stuck in no one sees it
6. Days like this wish I had a cuddle buddy
7. Snowed in munchies are not good for weight loss
8. My toes are cold
9. Law & Order marathon....I'm good
10. You will find out one day
11. Should have got 4 wheel drive
12. When I cook I should check my cabinets....I have 3 partially opened boxes of confectioners sugar
13. Regretting not stopping for wine
14. How are you enjoying being snowed in?
15. Should be using this time to be productive....nope!
16. East coast peeps be safe!
17. You are the joy and air I breathe
18. Got a workout in just clearing off my car
19. Back in bed, under the covers, eating popcorn shrimp (don't know why I was craving them, plus they were on sale)
20. WWRCD? (What would Riley Curry do?)
21. Who you calling a bitch or a hoe? ~Queen Latifah
22. I am so going back to sleep
23. Make quality time of the snow days in, spend time with family and enjoy them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment