Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Sneezing too much

1. Who you are attracted to sexually should not be a gauge of one's manhood or womanhood.
2. That pain when you hit your shin on the corner of the bed.....damn! damn! damn! (In my Florida Evans voice)
3. Relationship goals.....these memes?? Stop! My relationship goals...to be with whoever God has for me. (one day)
4. Remembering why I took a mini social media break. Snapshots of people's lives are not always reality. 
5. Why when working out 15 minutes seems like the longest time of your life????
6. Please baby, please!!!!! (In my DeWayne Wayne voice)
7. Hey lil mamma why you dressed so funky -The Puppies
8. I miss us, our convos, questions, love of movies and music. Very few people know as much about me as you did...why did it have to end? I know the answer to that question unfortunately 
9. I need some fried catfish, spaghetti, and coleslaw, yes spaghetti is a side dish
10. Social media is not where you air all your business....trust you don't know 1/4 of what is going on in my life
11. Separating the art from the artist...should we do it? Genius at your craft, but your private life is questionable and at times illegal. Should we not watch your movies? Listen to music? Patron your restaraunt? If you knew your heart surgeon was a convicted child molestor, but the best at his/her craft and the only person that could save your life would you use their services?
12. I've....the form is important in consumption: crushed, cubed, shaved....all taste different and served different purposes


No comments:

Post a Comment